Bhoomi Puja – Bhoomi Pujan
₹2,499.00 – ₹2,999.00
Highly experienced Vedic Pandit/ Priests / Purohits. We bring all Puja Samagri to ensure a hassle-free experience.
Bhoomi Puja – Bhoomi Pujan is prayer to earth and Vastu Purush, to eliminate negative influences or Vastu doshas of the place. It is done before starting any construction by seeking permission and forgiveness from earth since construction disturbs earth’s equilibrium. This pooja is performed usually in the north-east corner of the plot.
Benefits of Bhoomi Puja – Bhoomi Pujan
- To get of evils and negativity from the land
- Smooth Completion of work
- Well being and happiness of people who will reside on that land or house
When to perform the Puja (Auspicious Muhurat)
- Normally auspicious months –
- Shravana (31 Days) begins around last week of July
- Kartika (30 Days) Begins around last week of October
- Agrahayana (30 Days) Begins around last week of November
- Pausa (30 Days) Begins around last week of Decemeber
- Weekdays – Monday & Thursday
- However you can check with your astrologer for other dates
Procedure/Vidhi: Bhoomi Puja – Bhoomi Pujan
- Ganapathi Pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam, Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasha Pooja
- Bhoomi pooja
- Vaastu pooja
- Navagraha pooja
- Prasad Distribution
Why Choose Us
- Highly experienced team of Vedic Pandit, Priests or Purohits
- Affordable fee
- Puja rituals are performed as per vedic standards and procedures
- We bring all puja samagri (puja materials) to ensure a hassle-free experience
- We also performed remote (distance) Puja
- More than 6000 pujas done by the team
- Reference Video: Watch Bhoomi Puja video by Janet Rubinson to understand how normally puja is done
- Fee mentioned is for 1 (one) Pandit only.
- Additional Pandit/Priest charges will be Rs 1500/- per Pandit/ Priest
- Pandit will arrive at the puja Venue 30 minutes prior to Muhurta.
- Payment Terms;
- Advance Payment: 30% of the Total fee to be paid for booking the Puja Service.
- Balance Payment: 70% of the Total fee to be paid after the Puja to Pandit directly.
- Puja Materials: Our Pandit will carry the Puja materials only
- Arrangements by the clients
- Fruits, Sweets, Panchamrut as per the no of attendee’s
- Flower, according to the decorations desired
- Vessels, Oil Lamps, Mats, Bowls, Plates, Deity Photos, Pata/Chowki
- Banana Stand for Canopy (if required)
- Any other items required (if required)
- Attached Video are for reference only. Actual Puja will have variations based on region and a specific Pandit style
- Cancellation can be made 3 or more days prior to the Puja
- 30% Advance payment of total Puja fee will be non-refundable
- If 100% of total Puja fee payment is made in advance, then 70% will be refunded on cancellation done before 3 or more days
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days of the event.
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail [email protected]
- A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 2 working days and fees will be refunded within 7 working days, subject to this Refund Policy
Puja with 1 Pandit, Puja + Homa with 1 Pandit