Oriya Wedding-Marriage-Vivah Sanskar
Highly experienced Vedic Pandit/ Priests / Purohits. We bring all Puja Samagri to ensure a hassle-free experience.
Marriage is the process by which two people make their relationship public, official, and permanent. A Oriya Wedding-Marriage-Vivah Sanskar or Kalyanam at its core is essentially a Vedic yajna ritual and three key rituals are almost universal: Kanyadaan, Panigrahana, and Saptapadi—which are respectively, giving away of his daughter by the father, voluntarily holding hands near the fire to signify union, and taking seven ‘steps before fire’. (Each ‘step’ is a complete circuit of the fire)
Purpose of Oriya Wedding-Marriage-Vivah Sanskar
- Seek blessings of all almighty, elders,ancestors
- For happy and prosperous married life of the couple
- Social acceptability to union of family and couple
When to perform the Wedding (Auspicious Muhurat)
- Consult Pandit /Purohit and fix a best date and time
Procedure/Vidhi: Oriya Wedding-Marriage-Vivah Sanskar
- Ganesh Poojan
- Tika/Tilak /Barjaatri
- Dwar puja
- Varamala (Jaimala)
- Hatha Granthi Fita
- Havan ( Laja havan, Jaya Havan, pitra havan etc)
- Saptapadi (7 Vachan)
- Sala Bidha
- Sindoor daan
- Mangalsutra dharan
Why Choose Us
- Highly experienced team of Vedic Pandit, Priests or Purohits
- Affordable fee
- Puja rituals are performed as per vedic standards and procedures
- We bring all puja samagri (puja materials) to ensure a hassle-free experience
- We also performed remote (distance) Puja
- More than 6000 pujas done by the team
- Reference Video: Watch wedding video by indiavideodotorg
- Fee mentioned is for 1 (one) Pandit only.
- Additional Pandit/Priest charges will be Rs 1500/- per Pandit/ Priest
- Pandit will arrive at the puja Venue 30 minutes prior to Muhurta.
- Payment Terms;
- Advance Payment: 30% of the Total fee to be paid for booking the Puja Service.
- Balance Payment: 70% of the Total fee to be paid after the Puja to Pandit directly.
- Puja Materials: Our Pandit will carry the Puja materials only
- Arrangements by the clients
- Fruits, Sweets, Panchamrut as per the no of attendee’s
- Flower, according to the decorations desired
- Vessels, Oil Lamps, Mats, Bowls, Plates, Deity Photos, Pata/Chowki
- Banana Stand for Canopy (if required)
- Any other items required (if required)
- Attached Video are for reference only. Actual Puja will have variations based on region and a specific Pandit style
- Cancellation can be made 3 or more days prior to the Puja
- 30% Advance payment of total Puja fee will be non-refundable
- If 100% of total Puja fee payment is made in advance, then 70% will be refunded on cancellation done before 3 or more days
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days of the event.
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail [email protected]
- A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 2 working days and fees will be refunded within 7 working days, subject to this Refund Policy
1 Day Gruha Pravesha Puja, 1 day Gruha Pravesha Puja & Satyanarayan Puja, 2 day Gruha Pravesha Puja