New Business-Office Opening Puja
₹2,499.00 – ₹4,499.00
Highly experienced Vedic Pandit/ Priests / Purohits. We bring all Puja Samagri to ensure a hassle-free experience.
New Business-Office Opening Puja is performed to seek blessing for a new beginning and all-round the success and prosperity and smooth functioning of business. This puja removes negative energies and vastu doshas of the place, making it positive and peaceful work environment
Benefits of New Business-Office Opening Puja
- Brings prosperity, success and healthy work culture
- Removes obstacle in business
- Foster Overall growth and happiness
When to perform the Puja (Auspicious Muhurat)
- Kindly check with Astrologer for muhurta
- Else many auspicious day are available day such as Ganesh Chaturthi, Ayudh Puja Day
Procedure/Vidhi: New Business-Office Opening Puja
|Swasti vachanam||Swasti vachanam, Dwar Puja|
|Gauri Ganesh Puja||Gauri Ganesh puja|
|Punyaha Vachanam & Kalash puja||Kalasha Navgraha Puja|
|Ganesh, Lakshmi and Navgraha Puja||Vastu Puja|
|Aarti & Prasad Distribution||Havans – Ganesh, Navagraha, Laxmi , Varun and Vastu|
|Poornahuthi, Aarti & Prasad Distribution|
|Time: 45 – 60 Min||Time: 90 -120 Min|
|No of Pandit: 1||No of Pandit: 1|
Why Choose Us
- Highly experienced team of Vedic Pandit, Priests or Purohits
- Affordable fee
- Puja rituals are performed as per vedic standards and procedures
- We bring all puja samagri (puja materials) to ensure a hassle-free experience
- We also performed remote (distance) Puja
- More than 6000 pujas done by the team
- Reference Video : Watch a sample video of Office Opening Puja by Radaan Media
- Fee mentioned is for 1 (one) Pandit only.
- Additional Pandit/Priest charges will be Rs 1500/- per Pandit/ Priest
- Pandit will arrive at the puja Venue 30 minutes prior to Muhurta.
- Payment Terms;
- Advance Payment: 30% of the Total fee to be paid for booking the Puja Service.
- Balance Payment: 70% of the Total fee to be paid after the Puja to Pandit directly.
- Puja Materials: Our Pandit will carry the Puja materials only
- Arrangements by the clients
- Fruits, Sweets, Panchamrut as per the no of attendee’s
- Flower, according to the decorations desired
- Vessels, Oil Lamps, Mats, Bowls, Plates, Deity Photos, Pata/Chowki
- Banana Stand for Canopy (if required)
- Any other items required (if required)
- Attached Video are for reference only. Actual Puja will have variations based on region and a specific Pandit style
- Cancellation can be made 3 or more days prior to the Puja
- 30% Advance payment of total Puja fee will be non-refundable
- If 100% of total Puja fee payment is made in advance, then 70% will be refunded on cancellation done before 3 or more days
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days of the event.
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail [email protected]
- A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 2 working days and fees will be refunded within 7 working days, subject to this Refund Policy
Normal, Standard, Premium