Navagraha Shanti Pooja – Graha Shanti Puja
Highly experienced Vedic Pandit/ Priests / Purohits. We bring all Puja Samagri to ensure a hassle-free experience.
Navagraha Shanti Pooja – Graha Shanti Puja is performed to reduce the negative effects of malefic planets and improve the positive energies of benefice planets of the person and family performing this puja.
The Navagraha Shanti Pooja – Graha Shanti Puja has been a very effective and time-tested Vedic ritual for a person to achieve of good health, education, knowledge, wealth, peace, prosperity and all-round success. It is actually a collective puja of all nine planets of the Vedic astrology. These nine planets (Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu). They are believed to control our karmas, desires, and the results.
Benefits of Navagraha Shanti Pooja – Graha Shanti Puja
- Blessings of the Navagrahas
- Remove negative effects of explicit Grahas
- Improves quality of personal and career
- Saves a person and family accidents and misfortune.
- Keeps away diseases and ailments
When to perform the Puja (Auspicious Muhurat)
- Consult Pandit /Purohit and fix a best date and time
Procedure/Vidhi: Navagraha Shanti Pooja – Graha Shanti Puja
- Gauri Ganesh puja
- Kalash Puja
- Navgraha Jaap
- Navgraha Havan
- Aarti & Prasad Distribution
Why Choose Us
- Highly experienced team of Vedic Pandit, Priests or Purohits
- Affordable fee
- Puja rituals are performed as per vedic standards and procedures
- We bring all puja samagri (puja materials) to ensure a hassle-free experience
- We also performed remote (distance) Puja
- More than 6000 pujas done by the team
- Reference Video: Watch Navgraha Puja Vidhi by Saregama Bhakti
- Fee mentioned is for 1 (one) Pandit only.
- Additional Pandit/Priest charges will be Rs 1500/- per Pandit/ Priest
- Pandit will arrive at the puja Venue 30 minutes prior to Muhurta.
- Payment Terms;
- Advance Payment: 30% of the Total fee to be paid for booking the Puja Service.
- Balance Payment: 70% of the Total fee to be paid after the Puja to Pandit directly.
- Puja Materials: Our Pandit will carry the Puja materials only
- Arrangements by the clients
- Fruits, Sweets, Panchamrut as per the no of attendee’s
- Flower, according to the decorations desired
- Vessels, Oil Lamps, Mats, Bowls, Plates, Deity Photos, Pata/Chowki
- Banana Stand for Canopy (if required)
- Any other items required (if required)
- Attached Video are for reference only. Actual Puja will have variations based on region and a specific Pandit style
- Cancellation can be made 3 or more days prior to the Puja
- 30% Advance payment of total Puja fee will be non-refundable
- If 100% of total Puja fee payment is made in advance, then 70% will be refunded on cancellation done before 3 or more days
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days of the event.
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail [email protected]
- A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 2 working days and fees will be refunded within 7 working days, subject to this Refund Policy
Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja, Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja + Jaap