Naming Ceremony for New Born Baby-Namkaran Puja
Highly experienced Vedic Pandit/ Priests / Purohits. We bring all Puja Samagri to ensure a hassle-free experience.
8976 in stock
The traditional ritual of naming the baby in the Hindu way is known as the namakaran ceremony. The Naming Ceremony for New Born Baby-Namkaran Puja process creates a bond between the child and the rest of the family, and therefore is a highly propitious occasion. Normally paternal aunt (Bua/ Atya) names the child, she whispers the newborn his or her name in the ear and then announces it to the gathered family and friends.
Reasons to celebrate Naming Ceremony for New Born Baby-Namkaran Puja
- A naming ceremony is a special way of celebrating the birth of a child and welcoming his/her arrival with friends and family.
When to perform the Puja (Auspicious Muhurat)
- Normally after 11th day
Procedure/Vidhi: Naming Ceremony for New Born Baby-Namkaran Puja
- Swasti Vachan
- Gauri Ganesh Puja
- Kalash Navgraha Puja
- Namkaran Puja
- Prasad Distribution
Why Choose Us
- Highly experienced team of Vedic Pandit, Priests or Purohits
- Affordable fee
- Puja rituals are performed as per vedic standards and procedures
- We bring all puja samagri (puja materials) to ensure a hassle-free experience
- We also performed remote (distance) Puja
- More than 6000 pujas done by the team
- Reference Video: Watch Naming Ceremony Cinematography video by Sumit Kulkarni
- Fee mentioned is for 1 (one) Pandit only.
- Additional Pandit/Priest charges will be Rs 1500/- per Pandit/ Priest
- Pandit will arrive at the puja Venue 30 minutes prior to Muhurta.
- Payment Terms;
- Advance Payment: 30% of the Total fee to be paid for booking the Puja Service.
- Balance Payment: 70% of the Total fee to be paid after the Puja to Pandit directly.
- Puja Materials: Our Pandit will carry the Puja materials only
- Arrangements by the clients
- Fruits, Sweets, Panchamrut as per the no of attendee’s
- Flower, according to the decorations desired
- Vessels, Oil Lamps, Mats, Bowls, Plates, Deity Photos, Pata/Chowki
- Banana Stand for Canopy (if required)
- Any other items required (if required)
- Attached Video are for reference only. Actual Puja will have variations based on region and a specific Pandit style
- Cancellation can be made 3 or more days prior to the Puja
- 30% Advance payment of total Puja fee will be non-refundable
- If 100% of total Puja fee payment is made in advance, then 70% will be refunded on cancellation done before 3 or more days
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days of the event.
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail [email protected]
- A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 2 working days and fees will be refunded within 7 working days, subject to this Refund Policy
Griha Pravesh Puja, Griha Pravesh Puja+ Havan