Highly experienced Vedic Pandit/ Priests / Purohits/ Brahmin/ Vadhyar. We bring all Puja Samagri to ensure a hassle-free experience.
7689 in stock
The Engagement Ceremony-Sagai-Nischitartham is one of the pre-wedding rituals in which the couple exchanges rings with each other. hence it is also known as the Ring Ceremony. It also means the couple and the families commits themselves with each other.
Purpose of Engagement Ceremony-Sagai-Nischitartham
- Seek blessings of all almighty, elders,ancestors
- For happy and prosperous married life of the couple
- Social acceptability to union of family and couple
When to perform the Puja (Auspicious Muhurat)
- Consult Pandit /Purohit and fix a best date and time
Procedure/Vidhi: Engagement Ceremony-Sagai-Nischitartham
- Gowri-Ganesh Puja
- Patrika Puja
- Prasad distribution
Why Choose Us
- Highly experienced team of Vedic Pandit, Priests or Purohits
- Affordable fee
- Puja rituals are performed as per vedic standards and procedures
- We bring all puja samagri (puja materials) to ensure a hassle-free experience
- We also performed remote (distance) Puja
- More than 6000 pujas done by the team
- Reference Video: Watch Engagement video by Weva Photography
- Fee mentioned is for 1 (one) Pandit only.
- Additional Pandit/Priest charges will be Rs 1500/- per Pandit/ Priest
- Pandit will arrive at the puja Venue 30 minutes prior to Muhurta.
- Payment Terms;
- Advance Payment: 30% of the Total fee to be paid for booking the Puja Service.
- Balance Payment: 70% of the Total fee to be paid after the Puja to Pandit directly.
- Puja Materials: Our Pandit will carry the Puja materials only
- Arrangements by the clients
- Fruits, Sweets, Panchamrut as per the no of attendee’s
- Flower, according to the decorations desired
- Vessels, Oil Lamps, Mats, Bowls, Plates, Deity Photos, Pata/Chowki
- Banana Stand for Canopy (if required)
- Any other items required (if required)
- Attached Video are for reference only. Actual Puja will have variations based on region and a specific Pandit style
- Cancellation can be made 3 or more days prior to the Puja
- 30% Advance payment of total Puja fee will be non-refundable
- If 100% of total Puja fee payment is made in advance, then 70% will be refunded on cancellation done before 3 or more days
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days of the event.
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail email@example.com
- A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 2 working days and fees will be refunded within 7 working days, subject to this Refund Policy
1 Day Gruha Pravesha Puja, 1 day Gruha Pravesha Puja & Satyanarayan Puja, 2 day Gruha Pravesha Puja