₹3,499.00 – ₹4,499.00
Shree Satyanarayan Puja is a puja or worship which is dedicated to Lord Vishnu (the Preserver), one among the great Hindu trinities. Satya means “truth” and narayana means, “The highest being” so Satyanarayan means “The highest being who is an embodiment of Truth” Satyanarayan Puja is performed to removes all the obstacles and negative energies and gives victory or success, acquire wealth and prosperity and bring harmony in family and success in life.
Benefits of Satyanarayan Puja
- Brings peace, harmony, and prosperity in one’s family
- Shields one from the evil eye, enemies and negative energy
- Overcome any obstacle and hurdles life and fulfill the dreams
When to perform the Puja (Auspicious Muhurat)
- Normally on Purnima (full moon day)
- Special occasions and during times of achievements, as an offering of gratitude to the Lord
- Such as marriage, graduation, start of a new job, purchase of a new home
- However it can be performed on any day for any reason
Details: (Procedure/Vidhi) of Satyanarayan Puja
- Swasti vachanam
- Maha Sankalp
- Gauri Ganeshi Puja
- Kalash Navgraha Puja
- Satyanarayan Katha, Puja & Havan (optional)
- Aarti & Prasad Distribution
Why Choose Us
- Highly experienced team of Vedic Pandit, Priests or Purohits
- Affordable fee
- Puja rituals are performed as per vedic standards and procedures
- We bring all puja samagri (puja materials) to ensure a hassle-free experience
- We also performed remote (distance) Puja
- More than 6000 pujas done by the team
- Reference Video: Watch Satyanarayan Puja Vidhi video of Saregama Bhakti to understand how normally puja is done
- Fee mentioned is for 1 (one) Pandit only.
- Additional Pandit/Priest charges will be Rs 1500/- per Pandit/ Priest
- Pandit will arrive at the puja Venue 30 minutes prior to Muhurta.
- Payment Terms;
- Advance Payment: 30% of the Total fee to be paid for booking the Puja Service.
- Balance Payment: 70% of the Total fee to be paid after the Puja to Pandit directly.
- Puja Materials: Our Pandit will carry the Puja materials only
- Arrangements by the clients
- Fruits, Sweets, Panchamrut as per the no of attendee’s
- Flower, according to the decorations desired
- Vessels, Oil Lamps, Mats, Bowls, Plates, Deity Photos, Pata/Chowki
- Banana Stand for Canopy (if required)
- Any other items required (if required)
- Attached Video are for reference only. Actual Puja will have variations based on region and a specific Pandit style
- Cancellation can be made 3 or more days prior to the Puja
- 30% Advance payment of total Puja fee will be non-refundable
- If 100% of total Puja fee payment is made in advance, then 70% will be refunded on cancellation done before 3 or more days
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days of the event.
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail email@example.com
- A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 2 working days and fees will be refunded within 7 working days, subject to this Refund Policy
Puja with 1 Pandit, Puja + Homa with 1 Pandit