Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja – Sarpasamskara
By performing Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja – Sarpasamskara, individual suffering from the negative effects of the Kaal Sarp Yog can derive several benefits. Kaal Sarp Yog or Dosha is the manifestation of the negative energies that can have a serious impact on the life of an individual. The individual may be surrounded by troubles and suffer from misfortune throughout his/her life.
This yog or dosha occurs in a person’s horoscope when all the seven planets, namely, Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, and Saturn are situated between Rahu and Ketu.
Benefits of Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja – Sarpasamskara
- Relieves from Naga Dosha
- Beneficial for married couples who is unable to have baby
- Will find better marriage prospects
- Job Prospects improves
- Get rid of diseases
- Win over your enemies
- Improve financial status
- Facing problems due to bad placement of planets such as Rahu, Ketu, Mars and Saturn in your birth chart
When to perform the Puja (Auspicious Muhurat)
- Nagpanchami, Sunday & Tuesday
- Amavasya, Lunar & Solar Eclipse (Chandra & Suyra Grahan)
- For other muhurata, check with Pandit/ priest
Why Choose Us
- Highly experienced team of Vedic Pandit, Priests or Purohits
- Affordable fee
- Puja rituals are performed as per vedic standards and procedures
- We bring all puja samagri (puja materials) to ensure a hassle-free experience
- We also performed remote (distance) Puja
- More than 6000 pujas done by the team
- Reference Video: Watch Sarpa samskara pooja at kukke subramanya
Dos and Don’t
- One should fast till you complete pooja
- Avoid Garlic, Onions and Non veg and alcohol for a week
- Fee mentioned is for 1 (one) Pandit only.
- Additional Pandit/Priest charges will be Rs 1500/- per Pandit/ Priest
- Pandit will arrive at the puja Venue 30 minutes prior to Muhurta.
- Payment Terms;
- Advance Payment: 30% of the Total fee to be paid for booking the Puja Service.
- Balance Payment: 70% of the Total fee to be paid after the Puja to Pandit directly.
- Puja Materials: Our Pandit will carry the Puja materials only
- Arrangements by the clients
- Fruits, Sweets, Panchamrut as per the no of attendee’s
- Flower, according to the decorations desired
- Vessels, Oil Lamps, Mats, Bowls, Plates, Deity Photos, Pata/Chowki
- Banana Stand for Canopy (if required)
- Any other items required (if required)
- Attached Video are for reference only. Actual Puja will have variations based on region and a specific Pandit style
- Cancellation can be made 3 or more days prior to the Puja
- 30% Advance payment of total Puja fee will be non-refundable
- If 100% of total Puja fee payment is made in advance, then 70% will be refunded on cancellation done before 3 or more days
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 days of the event.
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail [email protected]
- A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 2 working days and fees will be refunded within 7 working days, subject to this Refund Policy
Griha Pravesh Puja, Griha Pravesh Puja+ Havan