After the marriage, a couple look forward to have a child and relish the joy of raising a family. The issue of infertility or childlessness is a permanent nagging point in our society, which leads to sadness, mental illness, stressful relationships and loss of honour for a lady. Our own child is considered guardian of a tradition, torch bearer for future generations. infertility or childlessness also causes a stress in the marital bond, as the couples lose patience and try to cope with something that they had hoped would happen naturally. Around 12% to 14% Indian couple are facing this issues currently. Following 6 astrology remedies for childless couples to have baby is must read for couple facing infertility issues

Unfortunately, in some scenarios, due to multiple factors, a lady is unable to conceive. No amount of professional or personal success can compensate for this situation. Moreover, countless couples go for the artificially induced medical procedures like the artificial insemination, the IVF, The IUF etc, but even after that, they fail to conceive. There are numerous explanations for infertility or childlessness in astrology. While most of it is biological, a lot of it also linked with astrology

5th house or ‘Pancham Bhav’ of Horoscope (Kundli)

5th house or ‘Pancham Bhav’ of Horoscope (Kundli) shows the possibility of Child in kundli, hence it is called Putra Bhav too. If the 5th house gives a negative indication, then astrologer may recommend certain rituals for solving the infertility problem. Normally astrologer check the ‘Lagna’ and ‘Lagnesh’ of both husband and wife and proposes a workaround to overcome infertility or childlessness issue. 

Also note that, in a couple’s kundlis, one kundli may be weaker. For example, one Kundli may show higher possibility (say 70% or 80% chance of child birth) and the other Kundli may show lower possibility (say 20% or 30% chance of child birth). In such cases, astrologer normally suggest solution to enhance the capability of the weaker Kundli.

Some of the reasons for infertility or childlessness as per Astrology

  • The Ascendant or Lagna Lord:  Weak Ascendant or Lagna Lord (Rising sign), is one of the reasons of infertility or childlessness
    • The sign that is located in the first house of your chart is called the rising sign or Ascendant. 
    • Weak Ascendant – Ascendant lord is in enemy sign or afflicted by malefic planets such as Mars, Saturn or Rahu Ketu.
  • The 5th lord: ill-placed, 5th lord is major reason behind infertility or childlessness Also presence of Rahu in 5th house can cause childlessness
  • Jupiter with Rahu: The pair of Rahu and Jupiter may result in infertility or childlessness
  • Jupiter with Mars + the Lagna Lord is with Rahu: This is one of the worst combination, will result in infertility or childlessness. This, along with the placement of the 5th Lord in the 6th, or 8th, or 12th house, can cause havoc.
  • Nadi Dosha in Couple’s Horoscope: When Nadi of both husband and wife is same, then there is possibility of delay in child’s birth and/or infertility
  • Pitra Dosha : Pitra dosha is a result of karmic debt, misdeeds or unnatural deaths of ancestors. Pitra Dosha at times also causes problems in conceiving and continuing the generation further.

Remedies For infertility or childlessness In Vedic Astrology

The following steps, Puja or Mantra can serve as effective astrological remedies for childless couples:

  1. Santana Gopal Mantra: Santana Gopal mantra, if chanted regularly, can help a lady in conceiving.
    • Mantra: “ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं ग्लौं देवकीसुत गोविन्द वासुदेव जगत्पते देहि मे तनयं कृष्ण त्वामहं शरणं गतः”
    • Total Count : 1,25,000 time
    • Both Husband and wife can chant
  2. Worshipping Lord Dattatreya: Dattatreya, the collective manifestation of Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh is the presiding deity of the many Hindu sects. Worshiping him regularly bestow the couple with child
  3. Read Guru Charitra: 
    • Men should read full Shri Guru Charitra min 13 times
    • Whereas Women should read 39th Chapter 1008 times
    • During this period perform 112 Parikrama of Dattatreya daily or 108 Parikrama of the Peepal tree (if Possible)
    • Ladies can recite the 39th Chapter, 4 to 5 times daily.
  4. Worshipping Raghvendra Swamy: Worshiping Raghavendra Swamy regularly is supposed be to be very auspicious for childbirth
  5. Remedies for Nadi Dosha
    • Mahamrityunjaya Mantra Jaap for the prescribed number of times
    • Perform Nadi Nivarana Puja
    • Making donation of grains, clothes, cow, etc., to poor and needy people
    • Marrying the girl to Lord Vishnu first, and then to the husband
  6. Remedies for Pitra Dosha
    • Perform “Narayan Nagbali Puja” at Trimbakeshwar, Gokarna, Ujjain
    • Pind daan, worship and Tarpana on the death anniversary in the Shradda Paksha of Ashwini month with sesame, couch grass, flowers, raw rice and Ganga water.
    • After that, offer food, clothes, fruits and donation to the Brahmins or needy

Astrology is a useful means for understanding an individual’s fertility challenges. Using one of the above remedies, one can increase fertility and the probability of conception. To seek guidance from best astrologer in bangalore please Call us or WhatsApp on + 91 9538602626. You can also email us on [email protected] You can visit our website too –

You can also refer video by speaking tree for Infertility Cure for men and women by Astrology

Leave a Reply